June 27, 2008

So, here it is, the end of my time as a teacher in Bratislava. I've cleaned out my desk and now I just have to hand back my keys on Wed before heading off home. Man! It's been one hell of a year. Soooooo much has happened, but I don't know why I'm so surprised. It's always eben that way since my year in St Andrews, through uni and up to now.
My mum's here this weekend. She's arriving tonight and I'll be trying to show her the delights of Bratislava until Wednesday. I've also been enjoying the football and I'm looking forward to the final on Sunday night. It will definitely be one worth watching. Both Germany and Spain have been playing really well throughout the tournament. I hope my mum will let me watch it on Sunday night!! :)
As much as I'm sad to leave, I'm soooo looking forward to having a good wee rest when I'm back at home. I just feel totally exhausted! A few days of being able to do nothing and just sleeping and watching TV will do me the world of good. Too tired write anything else just now. Sure I'll feel more like writing once I'm home. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph, how did your interview go? Had a read through your blog (I haven't for ages, sorry, it was in my favourites on my computer but I've been on Paul's for the last few months), sounds like your time has been exciting... looking forward to hearing about the next steps! Angela x