January 23, 2006

Good news :-)


As you may or may not have known, I had a really horrible pre-course task to complete, that doesn't count toward my final assessment. I must stress the PRE. It was so horrible and took a whole lot longer than the alloted time of 20 hours. However, I did get it back today and well, I did really well! Jonathan will not be surprised, but hey, I was. Shame it doesn't count tho... Ah well. :-)

The picture is of Rosie beside one of the many fountains of Clermont. Unfortunately, I was quite ill when I was there, so I didn't take any others. Also, I spent most of the time I was there getting to know Rosie's crazy American and French friends. Amazing! They're all so nice! And one of them looked like Christina - which Matt, Kirsty, George and Moira will back up cos they've already met her. :-)

(PS You'll notice that Rosie is gazing upward in the photo. She was looking at this lovely balcony that was overlooking the fountain and I would have taken a picture of it, but then this man appeared out of nowhere on it just as Rosie was pointing out how beautiful it was - I would like to stress pointing because as it turned out, she was pointing right at him! But before he had a chance to think we were two of his biggest fans, we promptly walked away.)

No comments: