November 23, 2005

The very beginning...

Hello! I was going to wait till I was on my way to Japan to create my blog, but then I had far too much free time at work, so the temptation was too great... Ah well. In case you're wondering, "sutefi chiisai ooinaru seken" literally means "little steph big world", but I don't know if I've placed the words in the correct order according to Japanese grammar, since I haven't learned it yet. So if you are a Japanese grammar expert and I'm seriously grammatically incorrect, I feel your pain cos I suffer from nervous twitches when people use grammar incorrectly in English - and sometimes German too...

So, luvlies, what is this site for? Is it because I want to be like all my other cool blogging friends? Well, not quite. I really, really want to travel and post as many pics as I can of all the beauty of the Far East once I get there. Though, I am going to Paris and Clermont-Ferrand in January, so I might post some of that too... Hmmm... And I do have some old, grainy mobile pics of Hungary, so maybe that too. Of course, this will be once I figure out how to do all that cool stuff...

And so with a little Henry sigh (hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...) I must say goodbye before I get into trouble.

:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, well done! Like I said, I'm impressed, keep up the good work!

eh.. I mean... get to work slacker! :P

Anonymous said...

yoooooooo!
go steph..