November 30, 2005

La la la... Hmmm hmmm hmmm...

Hi! I was trying really hard today not to blog because I have done it every single day since I started and really, my life is not at the height of excitement at the moment. I can't believe I spend 8 hours a day doing absolutely nothing when I've got loads to do for my EFL course and Japanese, which isn't boring cos I REALLY want to do that. :-( Only 17.25 days left of employment (I've taken out weekends). Needless to say, I am very much looking forward to the end... (yawn) All the work I had to do today was finished in no more than 15 mins. But thank the Lord that it's not the most boring job in the world. Phew! (Neil Folwell had a job sorting nails and screws!)

So, I guess I should do clothes... You might notice a not so coincidental similarity to English...

pansuto [pan-soo-toe]: tights, stocking, panty hose (oo-er!)
sukāta [soo-kaa-ta]: skirt
sētā [sae-taa]: sweater
sūtsu [soot-su]: suit
wanpiisu [wa-nuh-pee-suh]: dress (or a one-piece)
shatsu [shat-suh]: shirt (t-shirt is either t-shatsu or simply t-shirt)

Well, any more and you'll be bored out your brain, and I won't inflict that on you having had it inflicted on me for the last two months. Yeesh!

No comments: