November 03, 2008

I miss men! When I was at uni, I had HEAPS of male friends. It was great! A whole load of different type of men as well. Constantly being around women ALL THE TIME is driving me nuts! I mean, if I wanted to spend any time outside of work with a guy, it would have to be a date. When did it change? Just because we're not at uni anymore means we can't hang out with guys? Why?!

I miss banter! I miss listening to boys going on and on about some technical rubbish that I really don't understand. I miss my boys from CU! Now I only have 2. :( And they live so far away - ok, so technically I'm the one who moved away. Then Jonathan moved to Southampton and now Pete's in Liverpool. Well, I'm in Munich anyway, so...

I don't want a boyfriend. I just want a bunch of guys to hang out with. It's different than hanging out with girls. I kinda feel like I'm sick and tired of it. I need some men! Any suggestions of how can I have some banter with boys without them thinking I want them to be my boyfriend?! :(

No comments: