May 20, 2010

So... My documents have finally arrived! Just have to wait for my reference from my year out and all that stuff can be underway. So very soon, I hope that I can be telling you that I have the Kindergarten job.

And as for Vodafone: I paid the €250 bill last week, but I still got a reminder sent to me saying that I haven't paid it. BUT it turns out I paid it into the wrong account. Hopefully, since I have the proof on my bank statement, the money can just be transferred from the wrong account. Will need to sort that out this week. And, the technician is apparently going to come out to fix my phone line on Tuesday. We'll see. But I'm praying this drama will finally end then. Once the bill is sorted and the line is fixed, there'll be nothing more to do with Vodafone.

As for the relationship with God situation: Thank you so much for continuing to pray for me. I have started to do my own Bible study again and praying. Found some stuff on the Navigators website on learning how to live as a Christian. It's been really tough going, but really good as it takes a look at individual aspect of life as a Christian. Really useful for where I'm at now. I've also enjoyed the intellectual exercise, but I hope that it isn't just that. I'd like to have a serious relationship with God again.

Well, that's all really. I just wanted to let you know so you know what to pray for. Thanks again. :)

1 comment:

s* said...

Yay! :-) That sounds good. Keep us updated what you need for prayer :).xx