May 21, 2010

Thank you for your prayers!! (Vodafone)

Ok, guys I just want to say just how grateful I am to you for praying for my Vodafone situation because it has paid off big time! I got a phone call from them today saying that they received the letter I sent to the board member and they really want to find a solution that is good for me. I explained that, although they said that now I no longer had to pay anything, I had already paid the €250 from the reduced amount, but they said that they were going to put that money into an account for my internet, so basically I don't have to pay my regular bill for the next few months - until the €250 is used up. AND they are going to make sure that the technician comes on Tuesday and will call me on Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning to make sure that everything is as it should be. That is better than I ever expected!

So thank you. Your prayers have totally paid off! I'm very grateful to you all. :)

No comments: