August 31, 2010

I'd like to share with you some things to thank God for in the last week or so and also to pray about in the upcoming weeks.

So we'll start with praise. As you already know, my health insurance was sorted out quite quickly. I'll have to pay for it soon though, but I'm not sure when. Though I won't be able to pay for it myself this first time - because I won't get paid till 10 Sept - I will get help to pay it. It turns out I only have to pay €255 per month for my pension payments for the first 3 calendar years of freelancing. Both of my interviews were successful, though I have only been offered one class with the Cambridge Institute because of my availabilty. There is a chance I'll start a class with Knowledge Point on 20 Sept too. Also, my relationships with people at church are becoming deeper and less superficial.

My prayer request for this month is really that my timetable will fill up. God was so faithful in August that I really can't believe He won't be this month. Please pray that this Knowledge Point class will go ahead and more will become available from each or all of the three schools I now work for. Right now it looks like I will only have enough money for my bills and not much else. It's looking quite scary.

A bigger prayer request is for my sister-in-law's brother, who is very, very ill. Unfortunately, I don't have many details. My brother and sister-in-law aren't Christians and neither are her family. It would be great if this would being them all closer to God.
Thank you.

No comments: