April 04, 2012

So, I've had problems with my computer, then I was away in Malaysia for a month, and then I had to move out of my flat really quickly, so the whole 1 Peter thing I was trying to do kind of failed... sorry. It's not that I didn't want to. I really just couldn't. And I'm not going to continue it.

Why? Well, mainly because there was a time I was listening to like 4 sermons a day, reading my Bible and trying to do like 3 Bible studies (not all in one day) and it was really hard to keep up with. I love the Bible and I love it every time I learn more about it and study it, but trying to study all these books at the same time was just nuts. I realised what should have been obvious all along, I have time to learn. Ok, yes, I don't know how much time I have, but I can use the time I have to concentrate on certain things without necessarily trying to do everything in one breath. So, I've put the 1 Peter thing on hold for now. At the moment, I am concentrating on the book for the women's Bible study and trying to do my best on Philippians. I am slowly - painfully slowly - trying to memorise it.

I would really like to do something with this blog. I don't just want it to be months without nothing and then blasts for a couple of days and then nothing for ages. When this started, I used it as a way to talk about my relationship with God and put devotion stuff or maybe song lyrics on it. I hope to do the same again on a regular basis. The other thing, I guess, is to make it a type of spiritual journal. I don't know. That could work though.

In any case, I don't know if this is still being read and who it's being read by. I do hope though that this will be an encouragement to you and you will learn to love God more. I so want to be a light and in this form it's easier because it's anonymous. Well, I hope I will become more emboldened. I really do love Jesus more now than this time last year and I don't understand how you couldn't love him, but yes, that is something else...

Well, here's the blast from today. I hope it won't be too long till the next one.

No comments: