February 25, 2006

Ta-ta for now!

Hello! Just to let you know that I won't be blogging for absolutely ages cos I have to go in for major surgery on Thursday. I'll be admitted on Wed morning and have to stay for a week. It won't be keyhole surgery, so I don't know how long I'll be in bed for after. I'd really appreciate it if you prayed for my family in Malaysia who are feeling quite helpless right now, my mum and me.

If anyone wants to visit me, I'll be in the Royal Infirmay Surgical Block Ward 24. Visiting hours are 2.30-3.30pm and 7-8pm.

Also, I've had to withdraw from my course and postpone my trip to Japan because of it, so you have me here for much longer!

3 comments:

Dish said...

be praying for you too Steph my dear! Same thing happened to my Mum many years ago, and she made it out in one piece! God is good!

lil stef said...

Thanks y'all! I'm really touched and amazed by the support I am getting from friends, familly and church family. It's such a blessing and an encouragement to know that people are praying for me. Thanks guys! God is certainly good - in fact, he's holding me right now! Amazing!

lil stef said...

Oh! And can I please ask that no-one visit me on Thurs? Just cos I would have just come out of surgery and heard the outcome. Would appreciate time alone with my mum that day. Thanks!