October 02, 2008

MUNICH!!!

Ok, so I'm terrible. No one reads this anyway, but I feel obligated. Had a really long day today and I'm tired, so I'll keep it short. I love it here in Munich. I finally moved into my flat on Tuesday and it's great. It's so convenient with everything I need nearby. Also, I have the internet in my flat and free calls to the UK. Amazing!! My flatmate seems pretty nice too. My job is also going well - apart from today, when it was a little difficult, but nothing major. The school I'm working for is really good - helpful and supportive and the other teachers are nice. Made some friends and now need to find some extra things to do after work. There's definitely more choice than in Bratislava!

Anyway... I'm happy here. Might be too early to say it, but I'm happy I signed a 2 year contract. I highly recommend Munich to anyone and everyone!

2 comments:

Heather said...

We still read! Although not always so good at the comments bit.
Glad you are liking it in Munich! Have you found a church? Hope you are able to connect to some people and find a good 2 year environment!!

lil stef said...

I don't know about church, but I've found a Christian, so that's good. Still would like to find more people to hang out with, but hopefully that'll come in time.