December 05, 2008

I'm soooo tired!! I actually have a class to teach at 5pm, but it's a Friday!! Who wants to do anything at 5pm on a Friday but go home?! I'm hoping that she will either cancel a lot or will change her time. Goodness! I've been given the responsibility of replenishing some materials, so I was doing that today, which was fine up to apoint and now I've just been planning for my lessons on Monday and I feel completely braindead and definitely in no mood to teach for an hour and a half. :( Ah well... I really hope she moves it to an earlier time - even 4pm on a Friday would be better...
Anyway, nothing new really except that facebook is refusing to work on our work computers for some reason and it has been for a week! But at least I have the internet at home too.
I just can't wait to get home to be able to rest. Tomorrow my wardrobe's arriving so I can finally unpack. It'll be good to feel properly settled. Man, I feel like such an old woman. :(

No comments: