March 31, 2006

Hi!

I haven't written for ages because there's been no more news on the treatment front. Well, and that's not really very much news about me... I'm trying to use the immense amount of free time to pray and start studying the Bible again, so I made a start this week. Also, I found out that I won't have to undergo the whole apllication and selection process for my teaching course next year so that's brilliant! I'm guaranteed a place for next January's course. What a relief! I couldn't be bothered having to answer all those grammar and essay questions and doing the pre-course task again. Phew!!

I've also started reading The Constant Gardener. Only on chapter 2 just now, but already gripped in the intrigue. Who killed Tessa? I haven't seen the movie, so don't anyone tell me what happens. I heard the movie was good, so I expect the book to be pretty good too.

Yup, other than that, all's well with me. I'm still fine emotionally and physically. We all knew I was never fine mentally, so that's still the same. ;-) Just getting a bit curious about how chemotheraphy is going to be. Sounds nasty and I've developed an aversion to needles since I've had sooo many stuck into me over the past couple of months. Blegh! Ah well...

Thanks to all those who continue to pray for my family and I. It is still very much appreciated and I feel very blessed by it. :-)

Ciao for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, dollbaby, you're loved on this side of the ocean, too. Though, come on, I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't post any picture of Dr. Burton ... Come on, he got capital letters and everything!

lil stef said...

Unfortunately I never took a picture of him. :-( Probably a good thing. He is married...

lil stef said...

Aw! Dr Burton is lovely - both looking and as a doctor! How lucky was I? :-)