March 11, 2006

I am FINE!

Hello y'all! I'm alright, really! I've been bombarded with phonecalls all week and now I'm bored of saying the same things. Ah well... Me and the Rose had a wee chat this afternoon about our respective laparotomies (is that the right spelling, medics?) and had a giggle. Although, since she had her surgery before I did, it's less sore for her to giggle, but that's ok. The day I stop giggling and smiling is the day the world ends, so beware! God has given you a clear signal to look out for! (I hope that isn't blasphemy... :-S)

Anyways... I'm actually really at peace and just kinda happy. Well, and sore, but it's not intolerable. God prepared me by making me a woman - as in it's about as sore as period pain after the painkillers, so it's ok. Put up with that all the time. Hope no-one is embarrassed by that revelation, just a fact of my life right now. Hmmm hmmm hmmm....

I'm glad I get to see people soon. Woohoo! Marjorie comes to my house tonight! Yippee! I'm going to bake a cake, which I just found out today I can't eat, but tis ok. Other people can like Marji, my bro and Pete on tuesday. That's if there's any left, Pete... But it won't be my fault! Mwahahaha!

Well, I guess the painkillers are taking over my brain, so see you later!

Thanks for all the email and text hugs! Hopefully I'll be able to have real hugs soon. Yey!

Oh, and anyone recommend any recovery music? I'm sick of my mp3s and am thinking of purchasing itunes stuff. Suggestions?

Ok, I love you, b-bye!

No comments: