March 15, 2006

We interrupt your viewing to bring you an urgent news bulletin...

Hello! Well, it's not really urgent, but I couldn't really think of a title so...

First of all, I ask my blog readers, who I know are friends with my other friends, to please pass this on to them because, to be honest, the worst part of having cancer and/or major surgery is answering the same questions over and over and over again. It gets quite annoying and boring actually... Sorry, just telling you the truth, you know.

Second of all, the news. I found out that my tumour is inbetween low and intermediate and so I'm getting three to four courses of chemotheraphy. I will lose my hair, so I'm going to cut my hair short and choose my wig. Woohoo! I also have to buy an eyebrow pencil and false eyelashes. How exciting! Or I could just wear hats and scarves around my head... I don't know. Think I'll just do all three so I get variety... :-)

Anyway... By far the worst thing about all of it is that I can't do very much for the next 4-5 months. No job, nothing. Although I will get to do some sports and stuff, so I might just start climbing while I'm here and continue while I'm in Japan. Woohoo!

Oh, and I'm going to be silly now and tell you that the registrar who operated on me with Dr Davis, Dr Burton, is totally HOT! Phwoar! Don't worry, he's married so I'm still chanting my mantra: Boys are are biscuits and biscuits are evil.

Ok, so, I'm going to go now cos I'm hungry and can't eat my computer. :-)

No comments: