May 19, 2006

Me

Hi! Just thought today that I haven't really said anything about how I am for a while, and maybe you would want to know that. Well, the latest is that I'm slightly anaemic, my hands and feet are quite discoloured and I've got bruises on my hands, my sides, lower back and right shoulder. But otherwise I'm fine. I've been prescribed iron tablets by my GP and yes, I know iron tablets can cause constipation. It's nothing I can't handle. Em... Yeah, that's it. I'm going to see the Da Vinci Code tomorrow with Jonathan. Apparently it got bad reviews and journalists say that Tom Hanks' hair does all the acting, so that should be quite interesting. Oh, and speking of hair, mine has started to grow back - I think it's at a millimetre, but not all over my head quite yet.

That's all folks!

No comments: