May 08, 2006

So far so good!

Woohoo! Back to some colours. Black gets a bit boring after a while.

Anyway, I'm still ok. Just wanted to thank you all for continuing to pray for me. This time the worst of it was quite bad heartburn, but the nausea was tolerable. :-) I hope none of you ever get heartburn or have to take Gaviscon on a regular basis. It's not the nicest thing. And I'm not just taking Gaviscon because of the adverts, it's what they give us on the ward.

I'm still waiting for the car to take me to the hospital. I just hope I get there on time to get my blood test and meet Mim. I thought I'd be there by now and could meet her at 12, but nope, the car still isn't here. :-S I hope I'm not too late. Plus, I hope the stupid heartburn goes away so I can actually enjoy my lunch. Anyway, the fantastic thing is that tomorrow my tummy should be back to normal. Phew! I was hoping it'd be today, but I should just be patient I guess. I'm going to venture to make pancakes from the blueberry pancake mix Pete bought me. That'll be lovely. :-)

Car's here now. See you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The beautiful Katie was prescribed gaviscon by her Dr for over a year,
until for one appointment she could only get to see another Dr at the practice - He sent her immediately for heart tests and within weeks she had angioplasty and a stent fitted.
So that is my gaviscon story.
Katie still prefers to see the 'gaviscon Dr'because she likes her better than the other Dr.
This of course drives me nuts.

lil stef said...

Oh dear, well, I hope that it's nothing more serious than heartburn... Poor Katie for having to take Gaviscon for over a year!! It's HORRIBLE! Though I guess it's nicer than chemo... :-S