May 10, 2006

My tummy

Well, you'll be pleased to know that I didn't touch Gaviscon once today. Woohoo! I severely dislike the stuff and am not looking forward to having it as often the next time around. But that's ok, I guess. It is another two weeks away...

Today I've gone back to being insatiably hungry. I have spent only about two or three hours in total being satisfied and not "famished". I do have to correct myself for using the word "famished" because truly I do not know what famished could possibly mean, but regardless, that is how I felt. I didn't venture to make the pancakes today because I didn't crave them... Maybe I only want what I can't have? I don't know. This time I've really craved noodles and orange juice. I'm having noodles just now, but they're not as nice as the ones I want. You can only get those from Malaysia, so I'll just have to be content and have them in my dreams. I'm going to go buy orange juice tomorrow.

My taste buds have been so bizzare this time because I can't taste bread, water tastes minging and I really need strong tastes before my mouth is satisfied. Hope that doesn't last because it's ridiculous.

Well, I'm going to go and make these noodles more interesting because my mouth doesn't want to receive them just yet. Pfff...

No comments: