December 12, 2005

11 Days Left

Though it feels more like there are 11 years as opposed to days left of employment. And how gutted am I that I'm no longer a student? All my uni friends are having loads of banter and I'm stuck in this office. :-( Ah well... It won't be long till I'm back in the West End and stalking Fraser... Only cos he's the easiest to find since he's pretty much in the Beanscene or Offshore and I can't get into the med school and stalk the medics... (giggles)

Things to be thankful for:
- my bro and I getting on for longer than a week :-)
- the sunshine!!
- women's bible study at church
- the book of Ephesians
- friends
- my mummy

Japanese word for today: hikage [he-ka-gay] - sunshine; but it also means shadow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww.. It'll be over soon...

See... by the time I posted this.. it's almost over!