December 26, 2005

Arigatai

[a-ri-ga-ta-i] - grateful, thankful

Yey! Hope everyone had as lovely a Christmas as I did. :-) There was a bit of hassle picking up the lamb on Christmas Eve and a few cooking hiccups, but once we sat down to have dinner, it was lovely! My brother actually remained in a good mood for the WHOLE day! This is the first Christmas I remember that he was happy and content. Wow! Praise God! Also, I got pyjamas and cosy socks from my mum! Yey! It was my most favourite present. Simple minds have simple pleasures. :-)

So, all in all, my last Christmas in Scotland was a good'un.

Things to be thankful for:
- great family time together
- team effort producing good food
- no need for Gaviscon
- warmth
- mum
- bro
- pyjamas!
- most importantly, Christ coming and dying, giving us life!

Praise God! :-) Yey!

PS: We had foggy weather for most of the day, but it was beautiful. It made the ground frosty and it was a white Christmas of sorts. It was lovely!

No comments: