April 29, 2006

Hair loss with a vengeance!!

Hello! I'm sorry I've disappointed so many boys by looking pretty much the same with any hairdo. I can't help it. I did narrow down all the wigs I tried to the one I chose and a red one, but the one I chose was a lot lighter so that it wouldn't irritate my scalp during the summer. I went for practicality, if anyone wants to know. They also didn't have any curly wigs, so I couldn't just find one that was like my old hair. However, when my hair grows back, Andrea, my friend who's a punk, will have free reign over it, so hopefully then I can satisfy your crazy hairdo needs. I'm happy though, and my family's happy, so I think that's all that matters. :-P

Anyway, abosolutely loads of hair has fallen out, but I do have loads of hair left. I got my mum to take these pictures so you could see it:

No comments: