April 26, 2006

Hair update

Well, I've been molting all day like a cat and yes, I have been pulling my hair out... Well, it's not really pulling since my hair is all loose anyway... I'm not as traumatised as you'd expect. I'm fine about it actually. Don't know how I'm going to feel when I'm bald, but it's nice knowing it'll grow back.

I may not actually get my wig on Friday as they don't stock a lot of black. Maybe I'll just go with brown? Who knows? I know loads of you want me to go blonde, but come on, who actually expected me to do that?! Ok, I guess Pete did, but he'll just have to be disappointed in me. I will, however, see if I can try one on for fun and take a picture, which I'll post on here. Hope that'll satisfy you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph, my sweet apple pie, thanks for being so faithful in your blogging. I'm glad to be able to keep up with you and always encouraged by what the Lord is teaching you. Now, post some pictures soon, but don't go blonde! Brunettes have more fun. Seriously. But red highlights for you ... I could approve.

Anonymous said...

Hiya Steph! Love your blog! Thanks for hooking me up with the link. I praise God for your joy and perseverance in suffering. You are an example to us all. Love ya, Jenny