April 25, 2006

Injection 2

Phew! Well, it was totally fine yesterday. I didn't even flinch at the sight of the needle and the only side effects were tiredness and aching legs like you get with a virus. I just took some paracetamol and went to bed early. The only bad thing was that I had to wait till half 3 to get it. Ah well. I just went to Henry's inbetween and continued with my Japanese writing. Oh, I decided to learn to read and write Japanese. It's something to do with my time and I need to anyway. I've only learned 10 characters in Hiragana. Just another 36 for Hiragana and 46 for Katakana to go. Eek! Well, like the book says, if Japanese kids can do it, then I don't really have an excuse. :-) In Japan, I'll probably have to the 2000 or so Kanji if I want to read the newspaper or books. Goodness! Maybe I'll just read books for children under 12...

Anyway, I'm fine today. I'll probably go to the ladies bible study tonight. Oh, I forgot to say. I've made an appointment to get a wig on Friday. And my hair has started to fall out, but only random strands. It's annoying. I've totally geared myself up to be bald and it's just not happening yet. Ah well. Maybe more will fall out next time... Only I would complain about not being bald... :-S

Well, I'm going to go make some banana bread...

No comments: